What's New ?

Follow Us

Feb 12, 2010

021210

I've been seeing customers walk in wearing Kobe 4s or 5s pretty much everyday I've been working.

Someone came in wearing the Kobe V "All-Star" Editions.  I came to find out they were released today @ selected Footlockers and House Of Hoops.

Ya'll make me want to start a Kobe collection!


Gangsta Kev still clean and off the dope.  I told him to come around every 2 months for a new pair of shoes and this time he has some options.


Tell me why he originally picked these, then ended up picking up the other dunk cl instead right after the snap of the camera.

Happy to see he's putting that Air Jordan shirt we gave him to use.

A decent amount of goodies came in today.  

Click HERE.



My sneaker shot of the day, one of my favorite Vans designed by Taka Hayashi.

I always wanted to shake this dudes hand.  Thanks Mr. Getty!  Too bad he didn't bring back Sienna Miller!
But I did finally find a picture of Sienna Miller wearing the shy pink sbs we sold her a few months back.
By the way, she was bad in Factory Girl!



0 comments:

Post a Comment