What's New ?

Follow Us

Mar 1, 2010

BROKEN ART

Let me introduce you to one of LA's local talented tattoo artists whos based out in Silverlake, Derrek Everette from Broken Art Tattoo. I can't wait to get both my sleeves done :)

Shoes for tattoos? Can't go wrong there. See you soon brotha!

He's probably one of the only filipinos I know that has more tattoos than my Dad. (Rest In Peace)



Mr. JDM CRX x JDM Super Mechanic
This is the only place to go for your JDM needs. They have almost everything you desire, and if they don't have it, then they'll find a way to find it for you. Tell them Jeffrey James sent ya!

Lots and lots of goodies came in the past few days, from your air jordans, to a few sbs and a mixture of what I liked to call "RANDUMBS" Click HERE.



We also got a handful of older new balances that you can never find anymore in deadstock condition. For new balances Click HERE.



What a beautiful day to be in Los Angeles, gotta love this city I was born in.


Edouche doing what he does best, as you can see below. Keep on the good work my friend.


Kaws X Adidas will be releasing sometime in July, only @ 1 store. You would automatically think Proper or UNDFTD, but NOPE, its SHIEKS. Don't tell anyone I said anything!




Pudge McFudge dropping by to discuss some serious business, also stopped by the new art gallery which is on our side of the block and got some Starbucks on the way back.


If your ever in Little Tokyo, make sure to check out all the great art they have @ HOLD UP ART.







That ODB piece by David Flores is one of my favorites by far, might have to skip of some shoes to get something nice for my walls.







0 comments:

Post a Comment