What's New ?

Follow Us

Sep 29, 2009

WHYYYYYYYY HELLO!

This is a NO NO, do not stuff your shoes with hard @ss paper, reason is because it will make the toe box all effed up.

This is definitely a NO NO, do not stuff your shoes with fast food paper bags. Bet homie ate his cheese burger real quick and said, dam these rayguns look beat..maybe I should stuff it so it can look vnds...gross man!


Anyone wanna copp my vnds pair? size 11!


I went to the back stockroom to pull out more shipping boxes and right when I came back to the front, I seen this posted on our wall right above our computer! Sneaky, sketchy lookin dude..feel free to call him!

" grab one "

My customers really know me well, one customer brought me some starbucks, a customers mom brought me some red whine, and another GOOD customer brought me a little surprise, do you c it?
oooo yea, guess who called?!? Selling his whole collection?!?
dam.. and i got some fresh tamales today, thanks bryan!

free pinkberry too? sure why not lol
DEAL of the day, a beautiful pair of STASH bws finally came in our store again, we haven't had a pair of these for a YEAR now! size 10 worn (excellent) $350, grab em before its gone.

Make sure to hit up theshoegame.com tomorrow for more detailed pictures of these babies.


My prayers go out to the people in Philippines who were affected by the TYPHOON. A lot of people don't know what I'm talking about, so please head to this website and possibly make a donation, anything helps! PHILIPPINES RED CROSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment