What's New ?

Follow Us

Jul 28, 2009

TUE TUE TUE TUESDAY

Started the day off with a beef bowl from Koraku ( 21 steps away from RIF), forgot what the bowl was called but its very similar to a beef bowl from Yoshinoya, but this is more LEGIT.

Definitely hit the spot, gotta thank Steve (Archrival) for always telling me whats good to eat down in Little tokyo.
100 GREATEST KICKS..

This is personally my favorite part of this issue, the " 100 GREATEST KICKS ".
O yeah and this would be my favorite page lol.
This shoe right here started it all for me back when I was in 6th grade, these Reebok Answer 1s came out and I just had to have em. I wore em down till the soles finally came out, hands down, my favorite vintage shoe! I remember one day I had to wrap my shoes in plastic bags when it started raining hard, thats when I knew I was in love with sneakers!

ahh whoever has a size 11, ill pay LOOT!

Ed aka CO JP's recent pickups.



Anyone know of any good mixtapes right now? I need something to play in the store for August. We played Big Seans " Finally Famous " the whole month of July, whos worthy for August?

0 comments:

Post a Comment