What's New ?

Follow Us

Nov 9, 2009

L.A. STATE OF MIND HOLMES

While I was in Japan, I was on the hunt for a wearable pair of 99' retro BRED 4 in my size. First off, size 11 and up is almost impossible to find in Japan, so your a lucky man if you could find something in your size that you like.

On my last day, I went to visit La Avenue and have dinner with Watabe. After dinner, we headed back to La Avenue, and Watabe broke these babies out specially for me! in my size!

Sooo, THANK YOU WATABE! you are the MAN!!!!

Picked up these for my future JEFF JR. Any else collect baby shoes?

thanks vans syndicate family for sending us some sticker packs!

Our boy RALPH came down finally to pay us a visit. We thought he came down to see us, but he just needed to use our printer to print out pictures of random street signs. fugggin wiggums
Aki and Plunkett chilled for a little to do a little catching up. Uc me? Plunkett takes some of the bombest pictures I've seen and AKI catches skaters @ their prime when it comes to skating.
Edouche was also in the building, trying to do some work.
So we just got about 140 deadstock pairs of shoes, from sbs, to forces, to air maxes. None of them are on the website yet, but should be on in about 2 days after we finish getting prices. Sometimes you just need to let go of your whole collection, but this dude has another 600 pairs he'll be bringing very soon.

walls of shoes

Guess who came out of jail for the 5th time!? Guess! Bet you wouldn't have guessed!
He came out of the beautiful TWIN TOWERS which is right down the street from the store. He needed to switch out the "twin towers" slip ons, so we gave him so adidas samoas, keep it gangsta!
THANK YOU JOHN YAMACHIKA aka SUPER GRAPHIC DESIGNER (HES THE MAN TO GO TO FOR DESIGN WORK). You knew exactly what I've been feening for, Big Island Shortbread Cookies............dipped in chocolate...........fcking cr@ck. If your in Hawaii and plan on coming to RIF LA anytime soon, then you MUST bring me box's of this cr@ck.

You know its fresh when each cookie is individually wrapped. CR@CK in every rapper.



JJIM

1 comments:

Mitch said...

Baby Zoo Yorks?

http://aquickintermission.blogspot.com

Post a Comment