What's New ?

Follow Us

Nov 2, 2009

NIKE...................AIR

I love it when we get my favorite jordans in, good thing they ain't my size because I'd be even more broke.

JEFFS TOP 3 JORDANS OF ALL TIME !! Whats your top 3? Send a picture to mail@rif.la and we'll post them up on the blog.

1. AJ 3 BLK CEMENT 2001, 2. AJ INFRARED 6, 3. AJ BRED IV 99 ( 4s on my feet)


Got some GOOD "new arrivals" for today, all priced better than anyone :)


uCit?
Never thought I would, but finallllllly got my hands on these IRON MAIDEN samples. 24 in the world, never released, nobody from "IRON MAIDEN" got a pair, but i have one! yay!

Details of the shoes are on point, really liking the clear swoosh they put.

Have you ever wondered who designed this RIF CONSIGNMENT FLYER? Well Edouche did, he loves colors.
Gotta love beautiful sunny Los Angeles.
I picked these 12s up in Japan for $12.00 !
Random shots of the day.......................................

2 comments:

ILNOJ said...

FAAAAAAAAAAAACK !!! I NEED THOSE IRON MAIDENS MAN !!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i hope those cool grey 11's r there next saturday!

Post a Comment