What's New ?

Follow Us

Jan 12, 2009

ALWAYS, ALWAYS GIVING ...

Our boy Ricky Jones, from United States Misson, came down to pick up his monthly sneaker donations. So if anyone has any, and I mean, ANY shoes they want to donate, please bring them in and we'll put them aside for our boy Ricky.



Look who came by, BIGMIKEAZIZ from NSB! This is what I call killing 2 birds with 1 stone. Picking up a nice check and a nice pair of 2001 bred 11s nds w/everything for $200.. wow.


vote for us for 2009!

Can we say, RANDUMBS x COUPLE GOODIES

Carlos from estateLA came down to talk some business about our upcoming hat. Check out his after you hit ours and all the other blogs you go on. click HERE.

1 comments:

.. said...

I love your guys blog, NSB stand up! I love Mike, my favorite young old guy. lol

Post a Comment