What's New ?

Follow Us

Dec 15, 2009

CIROC TIME!

Age ain't nothing but a number.

We meet a lot of great people while working @ RIF LA. So this dude came in and told us how he just came back from IRAQ and how happy he was to finally buy a fresh pair of kicks. I noticed that he had a lot of tattoos and they were all characters from The Simpsons, so I asked him where he got them done at and he said he did all of them himself while he was out in IRAQ.

Like seriously, check out the details, how the hell can you do that? He said he took the ink from any regular pen and a needle.

Peep the pictures below, I'm about to get my back done!




donut

He had a few serious battle scars from when he was on patrol. A terrorist got lucky and shot him on the arm.

When his caravan was attacked, a piece of the bomb struck his head. Can't believe it!
Some really good fake jedis, almost got me good...sike! I got an eye homieeeeeeeeee. I might put a store on blast for selling some fakes if they don't give the homie a full refund.... stay tune.



Get this BULLSHIT out of here.
"You need to be at least 13 to sell shoes @ RIF LA" -EDOUCHE

2 fresh.

even more fresh when they on someones feet.

This dude who came in rockin some Pro Keds I've never seen before. I gotta say, PRO KEDS is killing it right now.

Thanks Brian for showing me some unreleased goodies. These are soooooooooooo light. Get them @ Sportie La soon! They remind me crocs because of the bigger perforated holes and they are super light, but 1000000000000% better than crocs.

Can I get a black pair of these? hehe



bye.


Paul and Garret from LA LEMOM came down to hook me up with some shirs :) thanks man! Why are you guys holding your heads? Its a La Lemon thing -GARRET
Thanks Juan!

mouth watering @ TOT.

When am I going to own a car that cost over $100,000.00 ? When? Limited too?

216/555!


I hate you Mr. Marquez. Stay in school kids.


I didn't know people were so anti-high. I also didn't believe when one of our customer Sam said he was going to cut these blazers up and make them into lows.

You are crazy brah!


I also didn't believe him when he told me he owned an exotic car shop. But I did believe him when he said I can borrow a Lambo any day I wanted. Right Sam?!


Lots of goodies these past few days, soooooooooo hectic! Click HERE.


Big thanks to Junior and Eric Deluxe for the CIROC Bottles, much appreciated!!! CIROC BOYZ are in the building!

Peep the blog on Sunday for another installment from 3M WALLACE.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Jeff,

Thanks for taking care of me, see you soon.

Let me know when a Lambo is necessary ;)

-Sam

Post a Comment