What's New ?

Follow Us

Dec 31, 2009

LAST DAY OF 2009

Homie Robs starting out 2010 with a bang! Lend me some stacks one day man! My goal for 2010 is to have an endless amount of flow like homie ROB!

In the meantime, I will settle with this :) But 2010, I will times this by 1000!

And I'm going to use $10,000 of it to buy one of these babies.
My boys from San Diego come all the way down to RIF LA for their sneaker needs. Thanks for the support guys. We do appreciate it.
Victor brought us down some crack tamales, lasted me a couple minutes. Thanks Victor!
TYGA and friends came down to do a little shopping and left us some free mixtapes. Get that BLACK THOUGHTS @ RIF LA NOW.

Eds obviously ready for New Years night, even though hes drinking with DEATH almost everyday. ED PROMISED ME NO DRINKING IN 2010. BOTTLE OF ROSE, NEVERMIND THE PRICING" HAHA
MERRY CHRISTMAS to JEFF :) NIKE AIR ALL DAY. NEVER SEE ME IN A CDP!

teehee. TOO BAD THEY CRACKED ON ME AFTER I UN-DSED EM! FCUK U NIKE!



Best shrimp tacos I ever tasted, thanks to the homie EFREN, biggest reseller from SOUTH GATE!


GUAC!


SOUTH GATES SAVIOR
Guess who got another ride?




YUPP, MR. MARQUEZ. Homie bought 3 cars in 3 months. Go to school kids or just sell shoes lol..
Alfred, ownder of MONOTONE came down to bless the RIF STAFF with some exclusive MONOTONE X PWA tees, thanks fam.





HARD TIMES HOLMES
Long time supporter Jonathan rockin one of our complimentary RIF TEES. Heads up ya'll, we are producing another RIF LA LOGO tee that we will be giving out for free AGAIN, just to thank yall for a beautiful 3 YEARS of support! MID JAN!!!

THIS 2 ? I WANT YOUR JOB MAN - ED




eh?
Happy Birthday to our boy DRAEK from KILOSnGRAMS. By the way, their BLOG IS BACK UP AND RUNNING.

Don't get too drunk tonight peoples, everybody enjoy the last hours of 2009 and set some goals!

SEE YA'LL NEXT YEAR. TAKING OVER 2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment