What's New ?

Follow Us

Oct 23, 2009

HELLO FULL DAY IN JAPAN! PART 1

Had to hit one of the million vending machines found on the streets of Tokyo before I headed to Harajuku. Once I got off the train I went straight to the main street of Takeshita where you encounter masses of young people with novel fashion.

Me and my lady hitting up Neighborhood, time to re-up on some much needed jackets for the Winter time.
Then it was off to KICKS LAB to see if my friend HAJIME was working.
LOL just like last year, I caught him smoking right outside at the very top of the stairway.

The interior design for this store is on point, hands down one of the best store layouts I've ever seen. Everything from how they display their shoes to the beautiful art you find all over the store. Its soooooo "CLEAN"
Wide variety of sneakers found on each end of the wall.


My dumb ass failed to take a picture of the piece Dez Einswell did on the front window of the shop, but I'll be sure to snap a couple when I go back in the coming days. For the cats that don't know, he designed the limited Nike Air Max 1B Viotech box for Greyone back when they released.


I wish RIF had a toy, that would be sickkkk.. maybe ill look into it someday.



4th Kicks Lab event is set to kickoff this Sunday in the City of Shibuya, where a bunch of shops and vendors come out and sell their stock of shoes. I'm talking about cats with real heat and stores just letting go of kicks for dirt cheap so I can't wait to attend. Our sister store LA AVENUE will also be in the building holding it down, so I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and post on Sunday.

So if you happen to be in Tokyo, Japan on Oct 25th which is this Sunday, then its a MUST for you to attend!
till the next post, its 5:31 AM! still trying to adjust to Japan time, but I already visited our good people @ La Avenue, so look out for another post in about 3 hours or so.

Hope everyone is GOOD back in Los Angeles, heard dodgers lost? booo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment