What's New ?

Follow Us

Oct 29, 2009

LAST DAY IN JAPAN

Watabe took us out for a early dinner before we left Japan. He took us to my favorite izakaya spot in Tokyo. Thank you Mrs. Nagakusa !!!



fresh sashima salad
Best chicken wings I ever ate! I fly down to TOKYO just for this.

bowl of cr@ck shrimp. Walnut shrimp doesn't even come close, trust.
Had some delicious Yakitori, bite-sized pieces of chicken on skewers. We had some pieces of chicken, chicken fat, and chicken heart...yum. Good thing there wasn't raw chicken this time around.
fried croquet

After our early dinner we headed back to La Avenue to say our last good byes. You never see these dudes not working, they are rarely ever outside taking a smoke break, GREAT workers.

I don't know about other shoe heads, but my first baby is already going to have a jordan collection when he/she comes out, killing all these other shoe heads!

La Avenue workers love vans, especially if its black/white. Here is SOEZ rockin some W)taps slip ons.

Watabe has good taste in vans. Hands down, my favorite sk8 his that ever came out. Ballistic Sk8 his.

When your in Japan, real takoyaki is a must. Its pretty much a ball filled with diced or whole baby octopus,tempura scraps (tenkasu), pickled ginger, and green onion, topped with okonomiyaki sauce, ponzu, mayonnaise, green laver (aonori), and katsuobushi (fish shavings). TOO BOMB.



I literally inhaled this whole thing in a matter of minutes. Makes me want to stop buying the takoyaki we have across the street from RIF.


PEACE FROM WATABE SAN

0 comments:

Post a Comment