What's New ?

Follow Us

Oct 28, 2009

PX TIME ! JAPAN BABY!

On my way to my first PX store, I stumbled into another shoe store, PASSOVER. First thing that came into mind is all those rare samples this store had since back in the day, they literally had the most nike heat i've ever seen online. I came in and there wasn't anything really worth looking at, just mostly new nikes and jordans.

Finally saw these bad boys in person, too bad they were like $260+, but pretty sick in person.


They did have some random clothing and hats, but I eventually left after a couple pictures.



Me and my lady's crack out in Japan. Milk tea o so yummy, either hot or cold however you like it.


Heres the first PX megastore I visited while in Japan. Little do people know, PX-megastore is the first consignment shoe store to ever open in Japan, then La Avenue was 2nd. :)

Peep the osaka dunk, red patent uppers, featuring red embedded dots around the shoe.


remember these lol


Heres a typical picture of how your girlfriend would look like after visiting her 10th shoe store in one day. LOL
Originals all over the store!




This picture shows a typical layout of almost all shoe stores in Japan, really small, jammed with hundreds of shoes.

ORIGINALS, IMMACULATE
Thats about $135.00 in US dollars
I just had to take this picture for Edouche, makes it last longer since he hasn't been back to Japan in a minute. ENJOY LOL.
After the first PX store I hit, I was off to their 2nd location. Their second location is just 15 mins away but this time ALL consignment clothing. It stands 3 stories tall filled with all the exclusive clothing from Supreme, Nbhd, Wtaps, Fenom, Visvim, Tenderloin, etc. Still smiling on my new neighborhood jacket pick up! No photo of it, but Cali weather looks like I'll be breaking it out soon!

Anybody have any idea what these are below? Possibly some bibby samples? 9.5 though and they were about $200

Air Jordan section.



0 comments:

Post a Comment