What's New ?

Follow Us

Oct 30, 2009

YO SON! It's like, Halloween and stuff yo.

Marcus Rader from the Raiders is good wit the blade.
And he's good wit kids..... ladies!
............ SUPER MARIO? Why didn't they have these costumes back in the day?
Iron Man pullin' all the underage ladies.
IDK?

This kid is like 18 yrs old, and he flexed his guns on me (no homo)! AND, he punked Tigger for his candy! Look at Tigger: "I thought I had at WEEST fwee more Waffy Taffy's......"
I'm the frigghin CandyMan. BOO!

You can't beat the Care Bears. I would'a rocked the baby blue joint if they made it in an Double-Extra-FatBoy size.....
Okay, there's nothing more scary than seeing the dudes who beat the crap out'a Karate Kid!! That's just gives me the chills lookin at this pic! And peep the Flower WITH the flower-pot behind him!
A Polka-Dot ghost. Now that's dope!
Hands down, this kid stole the show! (hey but Dad, go google what a REAL Storm Trooper from Chicago is. I bet you'll throw that costume in the garbage. TRUST)
Now, Bumble Bee was so funny!! He couldn't even pick up the candy because of the crazy wrist lazer-gun thingie! Classic.
"So, what are you supposed to be?".... "Um, I don't know." "Well, it's dope whatever it is!"
I felt like playin' Duck-Duck-Goose or something.....
For all yall COSTUME ASS NIGKHUS! Holler at yuh, bwoy.

-Marcus aka "CORNBREAD"

0 comments:

Post a Comment