What's New ?

Follow Us

Jan 10, 2010

WEAR YOUR SHOES!

It was a beautiful day out in Los Angeles, not too cold or too hot, just perfect! People need to stop leaving their shoes in boxes and just break out their gems! We should make 2010 the year of ROCKING YOUR SHOES. Support the movement!


These are actually not too bad in person, one of the many spiz'ikes that are pretty fresh!
My #1 shoe of all time. So I was pretty stoked when this dude came in rocking them. I was in 6th grade when I got my first pair "expensive" pair of shoes. Only reason I was able to buy them was because I ended up selling the most chocolate boxes in my school, and thats 13 chocolate boxes for that @ss! Prize was either a year pass to disneyland or $200.00, and ofcourse I had to take the mula. Took the prize money, hopped on the bus and copped the 1st Iversons! Can't wait till they retro these babies. I wore these till the soles came off

btw, I still hold the title for selling the most chocolate boxes! HAHA.


so clean.
Good peoples @ Skate Mental joined forces with Nike Sb once again for another project, but this time around it wasn't to produce a shoe. They made a quilted sleeping bag with arms that keep you really warm. I'll be using this when I camp out for something in the future. Thanks to the good peoples @ Skate Mental.

We appreciate all of our customers, consignment sellers and new friends! Thanks Hyoung for the doughnuts, haven't had one of these in about 2 years!


2 of our longtime local supporters came down to drop off a couple shoes they had no use for. Not a bad rotation right?

thanks for helping us help the less fortunate people of Los Angeles.

duh.
YO Juan, next time get some sleep before you pass by the shop. thanks!

"Nah I can't buy them shoes if they don't come with the original box"-customer

"Word, who cares? Its not like your gonna wear the box right?" - JM

"Oh but I rather spend a extra $50.00 to get the shoes with the box" -customer

*complete silence* - jeff

I understand COLLECTORS, but damn, if your buying the shoes to wear, then who gives a fk about the box? right? Its like mork n mindys DEADSTOCK for $220.00 with no box but comes with everything, or a deadstock mork n mindy with box for $300+?!? C

Come on kids, be smart......

Thumbs up or thumbs down for Converse? What do you think ladies?


I wish they made these in my size. The pentograms are killing it. I'm hoping Vans Syndicate gets the ball rolling again because I'm definitely waiting.

edewey

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny



Yes these are donations and no you may not take any. These are meant for the less fortunate individuals who really NEED them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment