What's New ?

Follow Us

Dec 11, 2008

HELLZ "BORN BAD" HOLIDAY 08 COLLECTION

When I'm not at RIF... I'm getting my grind on with women's street/contemporary brand, Hellz.

I've literally had no sleep for weeks trying to assemble this shoot... but I'm really impressed with all the shots so I proudly present to you, our Holiday '08 collection "Born Bad"... styled and produced by yours truly. ;)

Shot by the magnificent Paul of the Social Trust.

A Hellz chick gets her shoe game right!!!!! 
(rockin' the Camo G-line FBT Visvim's.)


Check the rest of the look book here..
Fellas, there is no other way to say "I love you" to your girls with some Hellz goodies.... X-mas is around the corner, we are here to help.

Also you can visit our blog What The Hellz, for the latest news, adventures, and all things Hellz.. if ya didn't know.. well NOW ya know!


-mink

0 comments:

Post a Comment