What's New ?

Follow Us

Mar 19, 2009

Seafood ANYONE!?

I've been working in Little Tokyo for almost 2.5 years now and I honestly thought I hit all the great spots for grub, but I was totally wrong. Edouche came down to surprise me with some food from Fisherman's Outlet Seafood Restaurant, located a couple blocks down from Little Tokyo.

I had a huge plate of fried calamari, breaded shrimp, fries, cole claw, and CLAM CHOWDER!  Everything about it was on point, fresh, right amount, price, EVERYTHING!
Next time you plan to take a trip to RIF LA or anywhere in Downtown Los Angeles, make sure you swing down this spot, you won't regret it!

Click HERE to peep our their reviews on YELP.




529 S Central Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90013
(213) 627-7231
www.fishermansoutlet.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment