What's New ?

Follow Us

Aug 13, 2009

WHAT THE ............

Another day @ RIF LA, NIJIYA market located right across the street never fails me when I need a quick plate to grub on.

Pop it in the microwave for a minute and its ready to go.

Trying to kick back on soda and drink some 0 calorie green tea.

Guess who came by to swing by RIF before he went to perform at "Americas Most Wanted" tour with Lil Wayne.

YOUNG MONEY BAG$

Check out these blazer we just got in, its suppose to release 2010. I think they call it the cali blazer. Pretty clean in person. Sample size 9, get it @ RIF for $150.00

So this cat came in trying to have us sell some what the dunks for him, but these are probably the worse fake dunks I've ever seen. I told the kid I had to confiscate it or I had to call the cops lol. Well he believed me and watched me split his shoes with my blade. Quality is so horrible that it felt like splitting a bar of butter.


split right down the middle.

Heres our personal pair that we keep @ the shop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment