What's New ?

Follow Us

Feb 1, 2010

1985

Look whos back from TOKYO. Mr. RIOPAY representing the first sneaker consignment shop in the world, LA AVENUE / NAPSIZE.COM


sneaker shot of the day

Thanks RIO for bringing us back some goodies and some cancer sticks for edouche.

"THANKS RIO!" - ED
The brothers always rockin some fresh kicks in the store. I need to step my game up already.



Our favorite brothers.
Coffee break!!!
I fcking hate paparazzis
Caught the homie Jonathan praying that dude behind him buys his shoes, but not all prayers are answered lol. I like how the light on the right of his face looks like heaven.

Meet Nima and his wifey. They recently got married and his wife wanted to treat him out with a pair of shoes. How nice!!!

At first she was saying hell no, but we had to hook the married couple up, so $550.00 for a pair of ds red supreme blazers is not bad at all. Congrats again
I finally pulled the trigger and convinced myself to buy these '85 AJ 1s. I just couldn't turned down the price I was offered.

Lets see how long it'll take for this hang tag to fall off.

I can't believe these shoes are OLDER than me!!! I feel like a baby rockin these!

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Big thanks to the homie Efren for giving me a FAT HOOK UP. Much appreciated.Ed copped some limited black/white converse for under $20! What a steal.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg Jeff...I'm gonna kill you!
-Nima's "wifey"

Post a Comment