What's New ?

Follow Us

Feb 22, 2010

A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS.

UPS picks up online orders everyday anywhere between 1:00-2:00 PM Pacific Time. So if you place your order on a Friday after 1:00 PM, then your order will most likely be shipped out Monday because UPS does not pick up on the weekend.

Kevin from Northridge dropped by to donate some shoes for Haiti and also picked up some futura air forces. Thanks!



Perjean brought me some "sisig", a filipino pork dish. Ed wasn't having it, he's like anti-pork. How can you NOT eat bacon, ham, pork chops, pepperoni, etc! Shoot I can eat anything, I manage to kill the whole thing in a matter of minutes.

I might not speak filipino, but I do love me some FILIPINO FOOD! I even eat diniguan!

These '99 white cement 4s just came in and these have to be the most immaculate pair I ever seen. 100% brand new, no cloudy bubble, with the "nike air" hangtag still attached.


I really couldn't believe it!

You can't go wrong with this price, whats a small little crease gonna do?

enjoy your new home my friend.

Homie GANGSTAkev came down all HAPPY about getting his life together, finally getting papers, and a drivers license! It felt like yesterday when he brought some cracked out hooker inside the store, but no more of that for him!

We went to go celebrate so I bought a round of Starbucks for everybody! Also meet James, our local pigeon who chills in front of the store on a daily.
Kevin was so happy that he had to tell everybody the good news, even showed him the papers and his license. Parking security dudes couldn't believe.

Everyone deserves another chance in life, everyone.
OG of Little Tokyo, our boy TRACE
UcIT
Homie Roman always rockin his air max's


I've been walking pass this statue for 3 years straight, almost everyday and I never stopped and read why he was so important, so today was the day.


His name is Chiune Sugihara and he pretty much passed the law to issue the victims of the Holocaust passports so they can enter the U.S.
See you tomorrow my friend.


Lots of goodies came in today, need to update more tomorrow. Click HERE.





Napsize's "New Arrivals" for today: HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment