What's New ?

Follow Us

Feb 10, 2010

B U T T E R ! ! !

Definitely not a stranger to the sneaker world, our boy Franalations swung down to pick up some London's to rock for All-Star weekend.  He'll be attending the "All-Star Sneakend" shoe expo this Friday.  

If anyone is attending make sure to say wussup to our boy Fran and Dj Gregstreet.


One of my favorite City Series hands down, had about 3 pairs!  Nice buttery suede.
Only a handful of shoeheads would remember when B-GRADE Londons hit the outlets for $39.95!!!....YES I said $39.95!!!!

But if you just hopped on the wagon, then nevermind this part of the post.


Heavy Hitting Dre was in the building.

vsvm
" wata!!!!"
MR. PAK!!!

I always say "good people help good people".  This is one of the best ways to get your talent out there.  Drop off your mixtapes and we'll put them in every single online order we ship out.  Now this is worldwide, so everybody will have the chance to listen to your talent.

You don't need to pay us to do this.  All you need to do is drop it off and bam! Someone in the Netherlands can be bumping your music.
Another "W" for the Lakers.  Sorry Jazz, I think you guys might be cursed lol.
"Got a dollar and dream"
I saw this truck passing by that had "Salmon" written all over it, so I flagged them down.

I have to be honest and give it a 3 out of 5 stars.

They need to add a lot more salmon and probably some teriyaki sauce or something!

Homie Jonny gave it 2 stars lol. HARSH!!!

Curt@!n$ was in the area and hung out for a little.  If you haven't listened to his music then you must be out of the loop.  Download his whole mixtape HERE for free.  I have a huge feeling we'll be seeing a lot of him for 2010.

ALL BL@CK EVERYTHING, CEPT THE VANDALS.

I meet a lot of good people through shoes, and I mean A LOT.  Homie DJ Gusto has been supporting RIF since day 1 and hes brought nothing but positive vibes for the store.  He personally doesn't like me because we wear the same size (US 11-11.5) and I take EVERYTHING ;)    SUCKA!

Follow him on twitter: http://twitter.com/djgusto81

Please send my invitation to the store +2 !
At least he inherited my INFRARED VI's!

Gusto's boy rockin some beautiful space jams......

Birthday boyyyy Robin found a nice parking spot right in front of the store.  This is what you buy yourself if your one of the Directors @ Motion Theory.

Remember the commercial where Kobe jumped over the Snake Pool? Well guess whos behind that? yea ROBIN!  Remember the BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! music video by Black Eyes Peas? YEA, ROBIN! and MANY MORE.

RIF LA commercial is almost done and ready for next years Superbowl!

DTLA HUNTING CLUB


Edouche said he's gonna top this ride for his next birthday.  We'll see about that.

I look up to these guys.  One day i'll own a nice whip, one day....


Enjoy Curt@!n$ latest music video, "EXODUS" Directed by Va$htie


0 comments:

Post a Comment