What's New ?

Follow Us

Feb 23, 2010

Unfinished Story ...

Nicest man in California, Jeremy Yuan came down to drop off some shoes for consignment and also some shoes for Haiti. You can thank him for bringing a lot of the heat thats been going in and out of RIF for years. Thanks Boss!


Time to get out of Little Tokyo and eat something different for change. Kind of tired eating the same Japanese food ERRDAY, subway ERRDAY, T.O.T. ERR DAY, well tired of eating in Little Tokyo ERRDAY! (Sorry for the slang, I rather type how I speak haha)

So Edouche had the best idea for me to grab some good o'l YOSHINOYA right on Broadway, so I hopped the the moped and picked up some beef bowls and chicken bowls. You can never go wrong with Yoshinoya.

To the left of me is Erik Dixon, who owns a vintage shop in the heart of DTLA called 1MANSTRASH. I will be visiting the store this week and I'll be sure to snap a lot of pictures.

We got some project in the works, so don't forget about our friend Erik Dixon. I'll be dropping off a box of vintage goodies very soon my friend!


Went across the street to visit the Archrival family to see what's going on on their side of 2nd St. Caught up with Steve who is one of the peoples behind Archrival. Everyone is good people over there!

I was lucky enough to peep their Spring line and its going to KILL EVERYONE. Every piece I saw was on point, streetwear is definitely not ready for this one. So save your tax return checks, cut back on the other BS streetwear clothing you buy and wait for Archrival to release some QUALITY GOODS.


Manny came in late today because he was playing 14 holes of golf with his buddies. He said he got hit by a golfball on the side of his neck, well thats what you get for coming in late!




We got some projects in the works with Schoolboy Q, so you'll be seeing a lot of him in the future. If you don't have his mixtape yet, then ya'll are sleeping hard.


Our boy Schoolboy Q in the studio with a freestyle "Unfinished Story":


...another one for the left coast!


Also check out RIO's blog for La Avenue, he's kind of like Edouche who drinks and smokes everyday, but he'snot a douche :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment