What's New ?

Follow Us

Feb 4, 2010

L@ST L@UGH

We just received about 60 pairs in the past 48 hours and everything should be updated on the website and ready to go.  A good mixture of air force 1s, pumas, ams, and even a few heavy hitters.

Click HERE for new arrivals.
Oh do I wish you were just a half size bigger.  These babies would have been on my feet by now.
UNDFTD 24K GOLD PUMA, oooweee.

Below is one of the first homeless people we met while working @ RIF.  He came out of no where and surprised me after about a year of being M.I.A.  He just got out of Twin Towers and the first thing he did was pay us a visit.

Of course we had to lace him up with some kicks that we had lying around in the back.  Theres so many people that have shoes just stock piled up in their garage that they'll never wear, so why not give it to someone who'll appreciate them?

So again, if you have any shoes you don't need, please feel free to drop them off and we'll be happy to pass them on to people that NEED them.

What you know about camo af1 lows and vans syndicate mtn edtn lows?!?

It feels great to make people happy, really does!  I don't do this to be cool lol. 


I'm personally not a huge fan of New Balances, but the details on this sample is nuts.  It features a metallic nylon upper blending in with perforated 3m material, and some leather laces.




I know 3m flawless Wallace would eat these up.

Speaking of eating, I really wanted to try this Vietnamese truck, but once I was ready to go across the street and grab something, they drove away :( fckers!  Maybe next time Phamish.  

After a long day of work, it was RIOs last day in Japan, so we went to our favorite sushi restaurant right down the street, IZAYOI.
Letter B for BOMB!

kobe steak
seafood croquette
whole deep fried garlic
bomb @ss eggplant (my favorite)
fried chicken
something good, forgot lol.
squid
devils water
assortment of sushi
green tea soba
There was probably about 5 more dishes I forgot to take pictures of, but next time I'll jot down what each one is called on the menu.

Look who joined us for dinner, mr. sizzle himself. aka dre sizzle.  aka heavy hitter of shoes.
Edouche trying to find out whats good for tonights festivities.  Till next time.

By the way, look out in the coming days for some sneek peek images of our RIF LOS ANGELES apparel line!

-JJIM

0 comments:

Post a Comment