What's New ?

Follow Us

Jun 6, 2010

NEW LA AVENUE.

For my first full day in Japan, I went straight to Harajuku to visit the new La Avenue location and even brought a few pairs for consignment.

Takeshita Street, the most busiest strip of shops in Tokyo probably.


Literally half a second later, this chick on the right pointed at the sign right below her head. "No, no, no, no, nO photos"

Harajuku has some of the random stuff for sale, they even have a $1.00 store thats 5 stories high and you can literally find anything in there.


You have to cut through Takeshita Street to get to La Avenue.



Hmmmm... future RIF store or what? Who's down to move to Japan and hold down the shop, haha.

I have reached my destination: L.A. Avenue


SOE, this guy is too hilarious.

R!O ! PAY !, he's coming back to Los Angeles in July. He said he LOVES LA.


Watabe, one of the nicest and most hardworking guys ever.
ONO "Body Guard"(rt) and ATSHI "A24"(left) heading to the Kicks Lab event early to setup their table.

Edo sans DS OG 1985 1s, toooo cheap. (secret) I'll be bring these babies back to RIF for him.

ORIGINALS: only @ LA AVE.

Their setup low key reminds me of RIF, just shoes everywhere!

L O S A N G E LE S represent. Trust me, you go to Japan, theirs no shops that rep LA,
only LA AVENUE.

Air Jordan heaven, bunch of deals in there too.

KOBE!

ORIGINALs stacked.
cooties man!, thanks babe

R!O and SOE always working hard.



I thought our stockroom @ RIF was crazy, but I could barely even walk through to use their bathroom. Had to squeeze through sideways, if you over 200 lbs, you definitely can't work @ La Avenue.
The office where all the online orders are being processed and where they update their blog.
SH!HO and Kaye big chillen

air maxs
og pennys

CO JP. dunks used to be BIG back in the day, but now since the shoegame is filled with a lot more younger shoe collectors, they don't even know what these are.

CURRYS!!!! and REVERSE CURRYS

Dam these are BUTTER. Suede uppers, and that beautiful gum bottoms.
R!O: UNDFTD Superstar
Watabe always looking @ the RIF BLOG everyday. He wanted me to tell Ed to please cut his hair ASAP. Pass it on!!!!


La Avenues own HUPBOX

Ya'll notice something familiar?
F L O M = I WISH

S T A S H
Baby jordans

I always wanted a pair of these, but I can't drop $2,000+ on a pair of Bapes, or even on a pair of Adidas.


I will update a RECAP of the Kicks Lab Event that was held @ Harlem a little later.

1 comments:

Alexander of 213 said...

Hey I was on Sneakernews and I can swear those J 1's are Jeff's!
http://sneakernews.com/2010/06/07/kicks-lab-vol-5-event-recap/2/

I could be wrong. Let me know

Post a Comment