What's New ?

Follow Us

May 27, 2010

I SMELL A 3-2 LAKERS

I only took this picture because they both have teal and purple on their flannels! But I think I overheard this dude is opening some kind of store in Little Tokyo.  Keep ya'll updated!


"size 9.5 please"

About 50 pairs of "new arrivals" for today.  A good mixture of brand new and used shoes.  Lots of DEALS, don't sleep.  Click HERE.
hazes, mafias, undftd nls...
pharrels
lundys, grits, bocas...

...work of art
union 180s, viotech trainers, airstabb fps
$120 & $140, dam I wish these were size 11s.
Andre learning how to take pictures from watching Mannyfresh.


Edouche paying Andre for a few picture requests he took for us.  10 cents a pair is not too bad.

I told Andre that I would give him $100.00 to shave his head and facial hair and he said HELL NO. 

"$500 yes :)" - andre
andres sneaker shot of the day

LAKESHOW BABY

juan&manny

ARTEST IS THE EFFIN MAN!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment