What's New ?

Follow Us

May 18, 2010

L A A V E N U E

Kind of hate when the homie LIMITED Jimmy comes into the store with some LIMITED accessories, not mad at this Fragmentdesign cover for an Iphone!


OG Sid chopping it up with our RIF customers...

I was wondering who was walking around Little Tokyo yelling at the top of their lungs some crazy jibberish, so I had to call him in when he walked pass our store.

He was actually a chill dude once I got to talk to him, he told me he was the head of some kinda gang, but they call him "D nice!"

Small world.  This dudes been buying shoes at our store for a minute now, I actually found out hes a cousin of my cousins wife.  But most filipinos have a lot of family!

Curt@!n$, one of those dudes who should be on XXL's 2011 Freshman Class Cover.  Called it!

Homie Carver who came from Japan moved down to Los Angeles recently and has already adapted to the local community in DTLA.  
So looks like I'll be leaving for Japan in early June to visit the new La Avenue location in Harajuku and meet up with the staff.  Also there's an event Kicks Lab is throwing in Shibuya, which is a sneaker event where there will be vendors selling their shoes and ofcourse people walking around trading or selling.  Can't wait to see what rare gems I come across for a good deal, yes!.  

La Avenue is re-opening their doors at a new location in the heart of Harajuku on 05/22/10, and they made this limited tee shirt in your classic black/white, white/black clean colorway look.  You can't really ever go wrong with these colorways, so I made sure all of the RIF staff got one.


Look what I found in someones consignment jordan box.  TOP! Check your boxes people, make sure you dont leave personal things in the box.

"TRACK & SELL"
You have your boy Christian San Juan from UNDFTD La Brea selling his penny 2s size 11, dam might need to take those off your hands my friend.  
Is that Tony Do, Christian and Dre sizzzzzzzzzzle? O and Eds armpit.
New American Apparel magazines just in.
A variety of "new arrivals" coming everyday, in different sizes and colorways.  Those Carolina IXs are looking good, and those koston his are butter with wow! Copp it 

Heres my colorway for the La Avenue re opening tee that won't ever release, too clean.
TRIPPY @SS PICTURE

One of the greatest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment